October 20-21, 2023 II CENTRAL ASIAN CONGRESS OF UROLOGY (CACU).
took place in the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Almaty.
The CACU Congress brought together urologists from the following countries:
Austria, Germany, Morocco, Turkey, Russian Federation, Kyrgyzstan,
Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Georgia, Iran, Azerbaijan, Belarus,
Bulgaria, USA, Canada, China, India, Belgium, Sweden, Azerbaijan, including
gynecologists, reproductive specialists, andrologists.
The main task of CACU is:
- coordination of research, treatment and diagnostic, pedagogical and educational work, transfer of experience of specialists from countries Central Asia, Europe and Russia for the benefit of public health;
- exchange of opinions of scientists from Central Asian countries, discussions of new, sometimes experimental, open format data involving famous scientists and practitioners from different countries.
The CACU presented an intense two-day scientific program, including all current areas: oncourology,
conservative and surgical urology, treatment of urolithiasis, andrology, reproductive health.
We express our gratitude to all international guests and colleagues. You make a significant contribution to the development of urology in the Central Asian region and Kazakhstan. This is a big step in improving health and quality life of the population.
- more than 1000 participants in offline and online format;
- more than 20 participating countries;
- more than 20 hours of scientific reports;
- more than 65 reports.
We are waiting for everyone at CACU24!
Details at: www.cacu.asia
Chairman of CACU
The Chairman of the Management Board
Scientific Center of Urology JSC named after
academician B.U. Dzharbusynov Amanov A.T.